17 October 2003

from the horse's mouth, sorta

Nick is wating in New Zealand for a transport to Antarctica and he wrote me this email, I have posted this for his reference, in case he gets snow forgetfulness...

How on earth England decided that it would be good to drive on the wrong side of the road. I think England and NZ are about the only two major countries that do it.

I saw a car delivering mail, it had the steering wheel on the right (meaning correct) side of the car (left side).

Since is the start of spring here, and all the flowers are in bloom I wonder about moving plants around the world. For instance, if I take an oak tree and move it to the other hemisphere, will it get confused and start spazzing out? It will be like.. "Hey I just lost my leaves, I needed those"

Why doesn't the US have it be more acceptable to have beer with every meal of the day?

I havn't looked a globe to check, but my down is probably like 130degrees different than your down. Ouch for thinking about.

If this is New Zealand, where is old zealand???? Kinda like New Jersey and Jersey, New York and york?

I still can't figure out rugby and cricket, where is the hockey?

Argh....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home